Friendly childminding services in Basingstoke, Hampshire
Welcome to Kylie's Whipper Snappers.
I have been a registered childminder since 1994. I live my husband, who I have been married to for 22 years, and my three children aged 18, 19 and 21. My husband Stuart is also a registered childminder and my children are registered assistants.
With more than 16 years of experience in the childcare industry, I provide a caring, family environment for all ages.
I have a dedicated playroom full of toys giving them plenty of room to play and learn. I also have a large garden where the children can enjoy some fresh air.
- I have an NVQ level 2 and 3 in childcare and I have attended a special needs workshop which allows me to care for children with ADHD, Autism and Down's Syndrome.
- I have a food hygiene certificate and I am first aid trained. I have also carried out training for child protection and advanced child protection.
- I have been a school governor for more than 10 years and I was a network childminder also for 10 years.
- I am available Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm. If you need me to start earlier or finish later, then this can be arranged. I provide a flexible service and weekend childcare if needed.
- I currently have vacancies for children under 1, under 5 and after school aged 5 and above.
- For childminding fees or for more information please contact me.
For friendly, qualified childminding services, call Kylie's Whipper Snappers on 01256 410 119